Here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays and strength to endure the pain. Here’s wishing you good health on your birthday. Sending prayers for a miraculous healing as we remember your special day. Thinking about you and your special day.
Also, what do you write in a birthday card for a terminally ill person?
- “Thinking about you every day.
- “Thoughts of you are always some of my happiest.
- “It’s good to know you’re receiving wonderful care.”
- “Praying with you.”
- “In my heart and in my prayers.
- “Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.”
Also, how do you say happy birthday to someone who is dying? Birthday Wishes to a Bereaved One It’s hard to laugh when the heart is hurting. But, you should rise above your situation, in hope that your loved one is in a better place. Let go of your sorrow as you celebrate your birthday today. I wish you a happy birthday and deeply condole with you on your loss.
Herein, what to write in a card for a dying person?
Here are some examples of what to write in card if someone you care about has just been diagnosed with cancer:
- I’m here for you.
- I’m thinking of you.
- You’re on my mind and in my heart.
- Don’t hesitate to call on me.
- I want to help.
- You are not alone.
- I’m here with you every step of the way.
What do you write in a card for someone with terminal cancer?
Meaningful Things to Write
- I am wishing you the best possible outcome.
- May you find comfort and peace in your situation.
- Though you may feel overwhelmed now, I hope things will get easier as you go on.
- I’ll call you soon to find out exactly what I can do for you.
- I am here for you if you need a friend.
- You are in my thoughts and prayers.