Get This Gorgeous Lace Braid Updo in 8 Easy Steps
- Pick up a piece of hair from the side of the head. Divide itinto three parts.
- Then cross the upper strand over the middle strand, just likeyou would braid a normal three-strand braid.
- Continue to braid like this diagonally to the other sideof the head.
- Take the end of the braid and place it betweenthe two braids.
1. Pick up a piece of hair from the side of the head. Divide it into three parts
2. Cross the lower strand over the middle strand.
3. Then cross the upper strand over the middle strand, just like you would braid a normal three-strand braid
4. Now the lacebraiding begins. Add hair to the upper strand every time you cross the upper strand over the middle strand. Do not add hair to the lower strand. This is called a lacebraid.
5. Continue to braid like this diagonally to the other side of the head. When you reach the other side turn the braid around and start to braid in the opposite direction. Now start to add hair from underneath instead so every time you cross the lower strand over the middle strand add some hair
6. Braid all the way to the other side and when there is no more hair to add, braid a normal three strand braid in the opposite direction with your remaining hair, then secure with a small elastic and pull on the braid a bit for volume.
7. Take the end of the braid and place it between the two braids. If you have long hair, fold it first.
8. Secure the braid in place with bobby pins. Add any extra bobby pins where it’s needed to keep the updo in place.
12 ✨NEW HAIR SCARF HAIRSTYLES | Missy Sue
how do you do a braid?
- Detangle hair with a brush or wide-toothed comb.
- Start with a secure base (optional).
- Divide the hair into three even sections.
- Cross the left section over the middle section.
- Cross the right section over the middle section.
- Continue braiding in this manner.
- Secure the braid.
Likewise, how many types of braids are there? 40 Different Types Of Braids
- 1Three Strand Braid. This three strand braid is simple,classic, and easy for anyone to execute.
- 2Classic French Braid.
- 3Dutch Braids.
- 4Cornrows and Baby Hair.
- 5Fishtail Braid.
- 6Skinny Cornrows.
- 7Milkmaid Braid.
- 8Waterfall Braid.