Press POWER to reset the Blender and unplug the power cord. Remove the pitcher assembly from the base and, with a scraper. free the blades by breaking-up or removing the contents at the bottom of the pitcher.
In this manner, how do I fix the flashing light on my KitchenAid blender?
If your KitchenAid blender’s indicator lights are blinking alternately, this could be the problem. To fix it, turn the blender off and open the jar. Break up or remove the contents at the bottom of the jar to free the arms. If the lights go back to normal after you replace the jar on the base, the problem is solved.
Furthermore, how do you take apart a KitchenAid blender? How to Take Apart a KitchenAid Blender
- Turn off the blender, and unplug it.
- Grasp the handle of the pitcher. Pull the pitcher up and off of the base.
- Remove the lid on the pitcher. Do not attempt to remove the blades.
- Slide the bottom of the pitcher over the base to reassemble the blender.
In this regard, how do I fix my KitchenAid blender?
Get a new coupling for your blender by visiting our KitchenAid Blender Parts page.
- Pry the old coupling off of the motor spindle.
- Clean up the blender motor spindle.
- Install the new blender coupling.
- Position a screwdriver against the coupling teeth.
- Strike the screwdriver sharply with a hammer.
How long can I run my KitchenAid mixer?
You can run the stand mixer for up to 20 minutes. It is always recommended that you read the user manual that comes with your KitchenAid Stand Mixer.