Cleaning your paving slabs with bleach and water is very effective at removing and cleaning moss, algae, and weeds from paving but it is not for everybody! All paving slab types are different. If this does not concern you then you should be fine to clean concrete block paving with bleach.
In this way, how do you clean patio slabs with bleach?
How to clean your patio with bleach
- Step 1: Mix the bleach with water. First, mix the bleach with water in a five-parts-water-to-one-part-bleach ratio.
- Step 2: Pour the mixture on your paving slabs.
- Step 3: Start brushing and then leave for 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Rinse.
Beside above, does bleach clean stone? Bleach can be used to clean dirt, stains, and algae from your stone patio. Mix equal parts bleach with water in a bucket or watering can. Cover the stone with it. Let it sit for around 10 minutes, then brush the stains with a broom.
In respect to this, can you put bleach on pavers?
Pavers are often made of concrete or another porous material that you can remove stains from easily with bleach and warm water. Bleach is a very strong chemical that you will need to dilute before you can use it. Clean your pavers on a sunny day so that they have time to air dry after you rinse off the bleach solution.
How do you clean stone slabs?
Quick guide: How to clean Indian sandstone slabs with soapy water
- Mix washing-up liquid with warm water in a bucket.
- Pour mixture over the Indian sandstone slabs.
- Thoroughly clean area with a hard bristled brush.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Leave for 24 hours.
- If the area is still dirty, repeat the process.